I have so many photographs clogging up my hard drive that I'd really like to be able to share with you, but I'm never sure how to include them in the blog, so I've decided to start a feature including seven random photos that I've taken each week. These pictures may be from the past week or could have been taken a few years ago. This isn't a picture diary just a collection of some of my favourite photos. I hope you enjoy the show.
1. Generic blossom picture.
2. Pretty view of a bridge from a beer garden.
3. Possibly the cutest kid in the world. My nephew.
4. One of the many bonfires/BBQs I've frequented this Spring.
5. Me and the boy soaking up the sun at the park.
6. The perfect breakfast.
7. The new love of my life. My Kindle.