Sunday, 26 June 2011

OOTD: The Midi Skirt





~ Outfit Details ~

Apricot Crepe Button Back Vest - Dorothy Perkins (worn backwards)
Vintage Black Midi Skirt - Thrifted
Black Skinny Belt - Primark
Tigers Eye Pendant and Fearn Ring - Miss Selfridge
Coral Ring - H&M
Black Suede Effect Wedges - H&M


So another week has passed and I still haven't got my act together blogging wise, so to tide you lovely people over here is another Sunday session rundown of the weeks (pretty mundane) events.

It's my Birthday tomorrow, so last night I went out for dinner and drinks with friends, needless to say I'm feeling a little worse for wear today, but I wanted to say thank you to my lovely friends for making it a great night.

...This week I have..

Loved...taking a couple of days off work and getting a little tipsy for the first time in ages ~
Loathed...the awful hangover I had today following the above 'tipsiness' ~
Purchased...more hair dye and dry shampoo ~
Eaten...the yummiest Italian Style chicken at dinner last night ~
Listened to...Coldplay and Beyonce at Glastonbury (on the telebox) ~
Been reading...a little bit more of The Bell Jar, another thing I need to get my act together on ~
Felt Inspired by...my old magazines, I've had a serious magazine cull but not before cutting out anything I like for my 'inspiration scrapbook' ~
Been wishing for...Asos/Topshop/Urban Outfitters vouchers ~
Finally...I'll be turning 28 tomorrow, not that it's something I'm looking forward too, being another year older and all. It's also my One year blogaversary next week ~

xxx

Twitter                                     Facebook                                    Bloglovin'

28 comments:

rebecca said...

happy birthday for tomorrow! have an amazing day (: and i love how you've worn that top backwards, the buttons are so cute

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Shey said...

Congratulations for your blog-aversary jejeje and for you birthday. That top is very pretty. =)

Sarah said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow! Love your skirt :)
x

Nicole, Coco Maria said...

That blouse is the prettiest color! Lovely outfit :)
I hope you have a great birthday!

gee said...

ahh..Congrats..your finally my age..hahha..we are old !! yay for 28.. ;P
Happy Birthday Love..
you look beautiful. i love the peach colored blouse.

The doll on fashion said...

Love the blouse, really pretty colour!

The doll on fashion

Sarah said...

this is cute! i love your blouse especially.

Julia said...

cute top! And happy birthday for tomorrow!
Julia @ Retro Jules

Fashion Limbo said...

really pretty ring, very original and love the aged gold colour.
Happy birthday, and be happy about it, you are beautiful, inside and out, and the world needs people like you to keep having birthdays and making this planet worth living in! xxxx

Caroline said...

love your outfit, that blouse is such a lovely colour. i really must get my hands on a midi skirt sometime soon! happy birthday, hope you're having a wonderful day!! xx

lady liquor vintage. said...

I love the colour of the blouse & the cute leaf ring!

& happy birthday for today :)

xoxo.

Vanilla - notes from my closet said...

Happy Birthday! :) I hope you have a wonderful day! :) Love this colour top on you too by the way :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

LaToya said...

Beautiful outfit and makeup! Love the shoes and skirt! Happy birthday btw!

Hugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

agnes said...

oh tu est superbe, et j'adore ta tenue, j'aime tout, le chemisier, la jupe, les chaussures tout.

Tes photos sont magnifiques

Phara said...

I saw the Coldplay gig too, what a performance!
Love the top you're wearing, such a perfect colour.
X

Becky said...

I've been loving watching Glastonbury too this weekend. Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Amber Blue Bird said...

Happy 28th! I hope you get a chance to finish the bell jar, thats one of my favorite books

Kavery said...

Hope your birthday is a wonderful day.

Emma said...

love your loves. gorgeous top it looks great with the skirt

Raji said...

This is a lovely outfit, the colour of that shirt is so gorgeous
Many congratulations on your birthday!
I hope you had a fantastic day and can't wait to hear about all your adventures

Maria said...

You look absolutely peachy (apologies for the TERRIBLE pun!) in this outfit! Hope you had a good birthday too :)

Maria xxx

effortlesscool said...

such a cute look!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

rach_t said...

Hii
Lovely blog,love the outfit. Has made me wanna go shopping and buy something similar!
Glad i found you, will now be an avid follower! Your little about me, sounds a lot like me lol!
Take care
Rachel
yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

men fashions said...

Good job!And those photos are super stunning! Wow! it's a great collection for each & every occasion. These look absolutely stunning, love your work. i like it very much,


men fashion

Sharon said...

Your ring is really something special... it almost looks like a vine climbing up your finger

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Shara said...

love your ring dear:)La Folie 

IamXcessP said...

beautiful ring.

http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

I am loving the apricot with the black!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments.

I try to respond to all my comments, but it may take me a while, so if you would like a quick response please feel free to e-mail me xxx