Sunday, 11 September 2011

OOTD: Crochet Collar Dress




~ Outfit Details ~
Crochet Collar Jersey Dress - Topshop
Black Skinny Waist Belt - Primark
Black Kelly Bag - Thrifted
OTK Socks - Primark
Platform Clog Sandels - Primark
Cameo Pendant - Miss Selfridge
Vintage Watch - Thrifted

...This week I have..

Loved...taking in the local talent at open-mic night and rocking out in the moshpit at Derby's only decent club, all with great friends ~
Loathed...house hunting and packing :( ~
Purchased...this scallop vest from Topshop and this tube skirt from New Look, the colours are just perfect together ~
Eaten...nothing terribly exciting, lots of takeaways and double chocolate chip muffins ~
Listened to...some old Death Cab and Postal Service = perfection ~
Been reading...lots of free e-book samples in an attempt to find the perfect read to take me away from it all ~
Watched...Friends with Benefts at the Cinema (average) and the new 'Fursday' night TV on e4 (better than expected) ~
Felt Inspired by...the Autumn winter collections hitting the High Street; be still my beating heart ~
Been wishing for...simpler times, to find a new place to live and the dust to settle ~
Finally...These pictures were actually taken months ago, around the time of my last proper post and I actually ended up taking this dress back and exchanging it for the navy version which I haven't even worn yet, but will be perfect for Autumn ~

xxx

Twitter                                     Facebook                                    Bloglovin'

32 comments:

Shey said...

You look so pretty! I love the little collar on that dress =)

Sarah said...

I love seeing the new collections in store too :)
x

Jem said...

I'm such an Autumn/Winter gal when it comes to fashion! Always the loveliest collections in my humble opinion :-)

You look lovely - the collar is divine, adore the back too!

Jem xXx

Fashion Limbo said...

such a cute dress, now I want to see the navy version :) - love the handbag too, first thing that caught my eye. Really happy to "read" you again :) xxx

Jenny said...

those over the knee socks look lovely with that dress - excited to see the navy version :) also death cab are amaaazing, i love listening to them :) xx

Alison-Claire, Holland1945 said...

I bet this dress is amazing in either color, gah wish we had more topshops in the states.

sharon lei said...

aww hun, you look so sweet. hope you're doing fabulously!

xx Love & Aloha
Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

Emma said...

love that dress of yours, its a gorgeous colour and fits you so well! also loving the bag, just perfect hun xo

anni-herz said...

i love this colour ! matches perfectly with your hair

xx

T.Rose said...

what a gorgeous dress! Really suits you :)
x

Trees said...

Very cute - I love the collar. You look great!

The Girlie Blog said...

What a fabulous dress and the color is just gorgeous!

lalalucy1000 said...

Gorgeous Dress, love the colour x x

Phara said...

Love that dress, it'll be awesome in blue too!
Hope you find a lovely house very soon ^^
X

Amber Blue Bird said...

that lace collar is perfection. Topshop has such cute things.

Maria said...

Hello gorgeous! You look amazing in this, can't wait to see the navy version...love how you have styled it with the socks too :)

Maria xxx

Caroline said...

That colour of the dress really suits you, and the bag is so cute! x

head over heels said...

urgh, house hunting and packing - i feel your pain :( on the plus side though this dress is gorgeous and i'm sure the navy is equally as nice! x

Lisa-Marie said...

That bag is lovely.

Packing was invented by the most boring person on earth, I am sure. Bleuch. It will all be over soon though lovely! x

StyleFrost said...

Love this look, the bag is gorgeous, a great find! House hunting is a pain and I've also eaten too much junk lol! x

Shara said...

love your dress dear:)La Folie 

Sara said...

I love your outfit, you look so good, that dress is so cool, the color, the length, the shape are perfect, you look so chic and you are beautiful, also nice shoes! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Ancia said...

Lovely look! The red dress and the overknees look so good together!

X, Ancia
http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

I love this outfit, it's so 60s! You look lovely.

I saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy this week and it was brilliant (though required a lot of concentration); a good, proper spy film!

Hope you're well x

Alex said...

You took it back? Noooooo! The colour is stunning on you! I know the navy one will look gorgeous too but there's something so perfect about orange in autumn.

Summer said...

I loooove your outfit! The dress goes perfectly with the over-the-knee socks, so pretty <3 And I love the little addition at the bottom of the post, where you tell us what you've been loving, so interesting! :)

Vintage Reflection said...

I've just come across your blog, I've grabbed a nice ice drink and checked out older posts. I love your styling and your mix of vintage and high street! I've also just read the last post and sorry to hear about your horrible time and hope things are on the up and look forward to following your new journey with you through your blog! Amy x

HoneyBunny said...

You look so pretty! I love that dress and a bag<33

Life's a shoe said...

pretty dress! I love the colour!

Kirstin@CrimsonRosella said...

Hope the dust has settled some, I am still waiting but we will get there! This colour is just darling on you!

Sophie-Lou-J said...

Lovely dress! The colours Lush x
Sophie-Lou
x
www.sophie-lou-j-says.blogspot.com

Farrah Abigaelle said...

I like this outfit you look like Annie from the musical Annie, maybe you've never heard of it. Anyway I like the socks as well!
-Farrah

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments.

I try to respond to all my comments, but it may take me a while, so if you would like a quick response please feel free to e-mail me xxx