Monday, 12 December 2011

Month in Pictures: November











Happy December lovelies, I know it's already the middle of the month and only 12 days till Christmas!! But before you completely write off November, here's my Month in Pictures....

Loving: Catching up with old friends, I'm not going to pretend I haven't enjoyed my time 'off work', lots of late night cocktails with no early morning hangovers and many many trips into town for a stroll around the shops followed by a good gossip over hazelnut lattés, and there's nothing like a mid week night out to make you feel young again.

Loathing: I feel bad even saying it, but I'm not looking forward to Christmas this year, I don't have a job and I still haven't received my redundancy paycheck, so right now it's looking like a lean Christmas, and I love buying presents for other people much more than receiving them.  Bah Humbug! :(

Listening to: A few weeks ago I went to a local gig to see a new up and coming folk band; Son of Eagle, they're very Mumford and Sons-esk, which personally I love, but I know it's not to everyone's taste. I thought they were amazing live and I'm definitely going to be downloading their album soon. I've also been listening to some oldies but goodies; Echo and the Bunnymen, Inspiral Carpets and Iron and Wine.

Eating: Some of my friends organised a French food and film night, I love love love French food, bread, cheese, pate; I could eat it all day long, so needless to say I enjoyed myself. I've also got a bit of an addiction to these amazing caramel cheesecakes from Sainsburys, they are To. Die. For.

Buying: I picked up this B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L satchel from New look a few weeks back for the quite reasonable price of £25 English Pounds. It was love at first sight, and it's not left my shoulder since. I've also added a few (more) new rings to my collection, those pictured are from Topshop, Miss Selfridge and JWLRY. I picked the five stone ring mix from JWLRY, which for £10 is a awesome deal, I might even get another set when I've got some money. I also went to a local vintage fair but didn't buy anything due to my serious lack of funds.

Watching: If you follow me on Twitter you'll already know that I'm a shameless Twilight fan and saw Breaking Dawn as part of a 'Twiathlon' held by Showcase Cinema's. Ten hours of Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and lots of unhealthy food - I've had worse days! I finally got around to buying the last series of Gilmore Girls and watched every episode in just two days (that's what happens when you're unemployed) I know it ended years ago, but it's my guilty pleasure and I never saw the final series.

Finally: I'd like to announce the winner of the Define Elephants Jewellery giveaway. The lucky winner is Sophie from The Story of a Girl who lives above her means. Congratulations Sophie, I'll be intouch to get your address details.

xxx

Twitter                                     Facebook                                    Bloglovin'

22 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the bag!
x

lady liquor vintage. said...

Lovely pictures, you look gorgeous! Also have huge love for Iron & Wine, great taste!

xoxo.

Girlie Blogger said...

Such fun pictures. Love this post. It is a feel-good post about how sweet life is :O)

Yum! Cheesecake!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Jill said...

looks like a good november! i love the gilmore girls! one of our tv stations used to play reruns at 5 pm every day, and i would watch it as soon as i got home from work.. but alas, they stopped doing it. i miss it terribly! i own the seasons on dvd but it's just not the same.

xo, Jill
http://jillybeanstalk.blogspot.com

Vanilla - Notes from my closet said...

Sound like a great month! :) I love French food too! I hope you get your redundancy soon! :)

Love, Vanilla

Trees said...

Looks like you've had a great month - you look really happy in your pics:)

I really hope you get your redundancy payment soon!! Nothing more frustrating than not getting money that is owned to you.

I am not really a fan of Christmas (I know - I am a bad person) so I am right there with you with the bah humbug!

Jessie in Fashion Limbo said...

I'm also skint this xmas, what can one do? just embrace the madness, eat chocolates, drink cava, eat some more chocolates, also anything in the shape of a pie, or chocolate cake ;)

xxx

Ps. You are looking soooooo cute xxx

Sophie said...

Oh wow thanks once again for the giveaway! Can't wait to recieve it. It's so pretty!

The food is making me hungry, hurry up lunchtime!

Looks like you had a fab month, hopefully this month is just as fun!

Sophie
x

My Style Ideas said...

Nice pictures! I love your leopard coat! Where did you get it?

http://mypersonalstyleideas.blogspot.com/

helen said...

i love the glimpse of a leopard print coat!

just discovered your blog and i really like it!

from helen @ thelovecatsINC

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com/

Temporary:Secretary said...

You look stunning in all the photos! Looks like you have had lots of fun recently, happy festive season!!! x

Jaymie said...

looks like an awesome month!
have a fun christmas :)
www.jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com
xx

Phara said...

The food looks amazing, especially that scone, I love scones, I must learn how to make some. That bag looks real lovely too!
X

Caroline said...

Love that selection of rings you got and what a bargain price too! x

Mia said...

Hi dear, it's good that you are using your free time to do fun things with friends, it's exactly what Christmas is about. I have a craving for some hot chocolate and croissants after reading about your French film & food night! And in reply to your comment yes I have lost weight, although I have no idea how it happened! I'm not going to complain though :) x

miaoliver.blogspot.com

Erika said...

beautiful rings!!!
I follow u, follow me please
And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
BLOGLOVIN

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kiss
Erika
My Free Choice


There is Ceramic bow-tie Giveaway on my blog I wait u!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love all of these! I'm sorry you haven't received your money yet, that's annoying. x hivennn

MELISSA H said...

Totally love your rings! (:
http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com/

Lorena said...

Well Victoria you look spectacular ! Glowing and shinning !
Like you I am loathing Christmas- i too feel bad even saying it - however I cannot avoid the feeling.
I just hope next year this time I am in a much better place in my life .
Sending you a hug )

le monde de skadiida said...

beautiful pictures (:

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com

Manmeet Sachdev said...

those rings are so pretty...love em

Lydia said...

you post such lovely pictures! ahh the cheese board is making me hungry. ha x

fashioninflux.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments.

I try to respond to all my comments, but it may take me a while, so if you would like a quick response please feel free to e-mail me xxx